Thursday, August 9, 2012

Chillin w/ the Masters

Myself and THE Xander Angeles 
w/ Sir X is Pau, a photographer friend and  co-editor @ Today's Carolinian.

           Chillin with the Masters is a Phottix -sponsored photography event that I had the opportunity to be a part of during the summer break -April 28,2012  at the Water Front Hotel. :))) We had the honor to be in the presence of renowned fashion and commercial shooters, Xander Angeles, Niko Villegas and Ricky Ladia :D They gave us a free crash course on studio lighting ang strobe hehe.  Also we got to shoot one of the Philippines hottest women and proud to be cebuana, Ms. Ellen Adarna. ;) 

t'was fun and I really got lucky because my name was picked during the raffle draw and I won a digital photoframe and an issue of Philippine Digital Photography! haha-the frame is now laying in the corner in my room, it's not a very practical gadget I  must say. XD 





I apologize for the crappy quality of these photos.hehe. I was situated really far from the subject and there was absolutely no way to get closer to her because there were ALOT of photographers. I zoomed in as far as I could and tried to elbow my way to get these  noisy shots. XD




1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete