Saturday, August 4, 2012

the journey that was, the journey that is, the journey that will be

 Even before I even held or owned a camera, I've always known photography is what I want to be doing with my life. National Geographic Channel has always been my inspiration ever since. My dream is to be a wildlife photographer and/or travel writer for their magazine someday :) It's still a working progress of course, gotta get a degree first before running off to Washington  (where NG's headquarter is) XD

There is barely any wildlife where I live, so I just make do with flies, spiders, cats etc.

 

 

 

 


As of the moment, I shoot events and fashion for friends and clients.


I've had basic workshops and am planning to take  advanced lessons some time soon. I've just acquired my Nikon D3100 this January 2012 and I still only have a kit lens. 

But before all that, I've been exploring  the field with my compact digital  camera and my NatGeo ebooks XD. I worked my poor ass off to get my DSLR and am now working it off again to better myself. 

Of course I make sure to  have the time of my life every time I shoot. 
I love to shoot and I live for it

No comments:

Post a Comment