Friday, August 3, 2012

back to blog

so I've finally decided to get back to blogging! Hurrah!
This time around though, it's going to be about my photography and a little bit of my gigs as a writer, as opposed to my previous "just-about-everything blog" in Tumblr  XD

I'll probably be posting my journey as an aspiring photographer, from digital compact to digital single lens reflex, soon. :) Also, I'll be showing off my images from my latest shoots and the  products of my experimentations and all  ;) of course, together with 'em I shall post the stories behind the photos, because that's where the fun is-in the process : D and perhaps I could also share some photography  tips and tricks for folks like me . I'll try to refrain from whining about how life sucks during the duration of my stay here too : P

Oh, wait. You may notice this soon but I do usually end my sentences with emoticons haha, i dunno why I just do. XD


anyways, I'll just cut this short and leave a photo for now.
I hope you'll enjoylooking it as much as I enjoyed making it :)

Jatropha pandurifolia

I shot this within the school premises one  morning (@ around 6:30 am) earlier this year. :)
it's one of my favorites XD and one of my best if I may say so haha

No comments:

Post a Comment